Friday, September 2, 2011

Quick Update

I can't believe September is here.  Not really sure what happened to the summer, but I am quite excited that fall is just around the corner.  Apparently September and October are very pleasant months in San Francisco, so I am looking forward to some sunny fog-free days here in the city.  Aaron and I just got back from a lovely week at the beach with my family.  I need to post pictures soon.  We managed to survive Hurricane Irene and a case of the bed bugs.  Poor Aaron, those critters always seem to find him even while staying at a nice hotel.  Next week we are taking a short trip up towards Redwood National Park to visit the beautiful monstrous trees.  Zuri will get to travel along as well, which she will be happy about.  In late September I am planning a girl weekend with my BFF Julie Oh.  I think we will stay up in Napa for a night or two.  It will certainly be good fun to visit with her.  There is always so much to chat about! 
This week I have had to say farewell to my Duke girls living in the area.  They're fellow travelers and will be moving on to other assignments.  Fortunately they will both be relocating to NYC, so I am very hopeful to sneak out east sometime this fall for a visit.  It has been wonderful to have these two nearby for several months.  We have had some fine moments getting mani/pedis, eating good food and enjoying the city.  You girls will certainly be missed!


No comments:

Post a Comment