Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quick Update

Well, I finally made it through my last day of work, and I am currently visiting the folks in SC. I am so ready for vacation, and it is so nice to think about having a month and a half off! I don't go back until the middle of June.

We have some fun things planned for the month of May. Aaron is taking a much needed 'man trip' with his pal Scott. They're camping and hiking down around Moab, Utah. I am visiting my parents for a week and then will be traveling back to San Fran for one night before journeying to Colorado for a couple of days. We leave next Sunday for a two week trip to Finland. It should be a very good time, and I will be journaling about our travels on the blog.

Aaron is due back to work at the end of May. I will spend the last couple of weeks of my vacation having girl time. Good times shall be had! I love having time off to reconnect with family and good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment