Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Model for a Morning

This morning Aaron thought it would be fun to take pictures of me in Golden Gate Park.  He is trying to gain experience in portrait photography, so these days I frequently find myself looking into his camera lens attempting to strike a pose.  This morning I put on some bright pink lipstick and tried to be a good sport about the whole thing.  Our photography experiences are usually quite humorous and we end up arguing along the way most of the time.  We especially don't mesh well in cold and windy weather, so today was a challenge.  Here are a few pics from his photo shoot.








I suppose some of these photos are quite nice.  I did love wearing pink lipstick!  Aaron complained that I acted like a real diva as I grumbled along the way about the cold weather, the wind and my aching hunger.  Oh Aaron, you're a very lucky man! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment