Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Dog's Life

Zuri, our big and precious lab mix, does very well with all of our travels.  She rides in the car without a peep, and I frequently forget that she is in the backseat.  It usually takes her about a week to get situated in our new home, which is to be expected of a dog.  This is also her first experience living in a big and exciting city.  She hasn't been sure what to make of long walks on pavement instead of the grass that she is used to in the suburbs.  Luckily she got about two hours of quality walking time in Golden Gate Park every day last week.  This is where she goes a bit nuts, and I have to scold her more than I am used to.  She loves to attack the ducks and birds, but her favorite thing is to dig for poor innocent moles.  I laugh so hard as I reprimand her at the park!  Here are some funny pictures that I snapped of her from last week in the park.








And then here are a few of her at Half Moon Bay recently.





We love her so much, even though she tends to be very full of herself!  She is such a wonderful part of our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment